Konecranes is looking for two Sourcing Specialists to join their global team of Indirect Procurement. In this role, you will support procurement category managers, focusing on IT contracts and facility management. You can work from Espoo, Hyvinkää, or remotely. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment where you have the chance to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you already have some experience in sourcing, contracting, and procurement processes and youre looking for a role to challenge your skills, this might be the chance you have been looking for! Read further and apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking for 2 Sourcing Specialists to join Konecranes for a fixed-term contract. In both positions, you will work closely with procurement category managers and various internal and external shareholders at a global level. Your daily work will focus either focus on IT contracting or facility management.
In IT contracting you will support the category manager with IT contract-based analysis and source, update and create amendments for existing agreements, e.g., in GDPR and data privacy-related matters.
In facility management, you will support the category manager by enhancing the quality of databases, contracts, and analysis. You will maintain and update existing and new agreements on the database and create analysis when needed.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in a leading global company
* A small and international team around you
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (Bachelor or Masters degree, e.g. Law)
* Previous work experience in contracting, sourcing, and/or procurement processes
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Fluency in spoken and written English
Knowledge of Finnish, German, and/or Chinese language is seen as an advance. Experience in IT purchasing is also seen as an advantage.
As a person you have:
* Self-reliant and proactive attitude
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* Curious and development-oriented mindset
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months, possibility to discuss extension
* Location: Hyvinkää / Espoo + remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.