Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for our client KONE Corporation in Hyvinkää, a Sourcing Specialist for a fixed term contract that starts quickly and lasts until August 30th, 2021.
We expect you to have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. studies or degree in supply chain management, commercial, engineering or equivalent
- Few years' work experience in Sourcing. Experience on engineering sourcing is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Finnish are required.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office tools is a must, SAP and other ERP-system knowledge is an advantage
- Independent working style. Willingness to learn.
- Collaborative and customer focused way of working, project management and problem solving skills are essential.
- Capabilities and willingness to work within a truly international environment
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing activities in specific area in collaboration with R&D department and project management
- NDA negotiations and process controlling
- Subcontracting contract management
- Analyzing and evaluating supplier quotations
- Background data collection and presentation preparations
- Supporting in quotations and sourcing management processes
- Monthly reporting of key performance indicators
- Managing supplier hourly prices, competences and history data as well as task assignment order management
- Act as a support person for R&D Sourcing team and project managers related to subcontracting processes
We offer you a unique possibility to work and develop your skills in an international and inspiring work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send your application www.adecco.fi with CV and salary expectations by 14.10.2020. We will start the interviews during this search period. For more information please contact HR Consultant Aleksi Kerola, firstname.lastname@example.org