Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
How will you make an impact?
We are recruiting a Sourcing Specialist to support Thermo Fisher Vantaa production and R&D in pushing the boundaries of healthcare technology. Our team consists of 13 procurement professionals working together with a variety of stakeholders in production, R&D and supply chain and as part of Thermo Fisher Scientific global procurement network.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for procurement performance in your own responsibility area to secure consistent material availability and quality
- In collaboration with production and R&D engineers and with the support of the global procurement organization you drive continuously increasing productivity in your supply base
- You take an active role in product development projects to ensure procurement early involvement
How will you get here?
- M.Sc in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- More than 3 years of experience of sourcing and purchasing in an industrial environment.
- Experience of supply agreement negotiations in a leading role
- Experience of supplier relationship management
- SAP experience is considered beneficial
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Drive to independently take ownership of tasks and see to that targets are met
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate convincingly with stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Fluent Finnish and English, verbal and written
- Passion towards developing the procurement of cutting edge healthcare technology
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, salary request and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ by the Sunday the 12th of January. Reference: 109083BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Senior Sourcing Manager Matti Takalokastari, +350 50 5944385 on Thursday 12th December 16:00-17:00 or Friday 3rd of January 10:00-11:00.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer: http://jobs.thermofisher.com