Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
We are strengthening our team further and looking for a Sourcing Specialist with business insight and commercial knowhow. As a Sourcing Specialist you will be supporting departments with sourcing and procurement activities including RFX preparation. You will work in the Fennovoima Project organization for various sourcing and procurement tasks. You have a comprehensive understanding of sourcing processes and methods, procurement and ERP systems including knowledge of the procurement channels, supplier markets, the Buy-2-Pay process, approved supplier lists and supplier identification.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting FV departments with sourcing related challenges
- Supporting stakeholders to create efficient procurement plans
- Participating in procurement kick off meetings
- Participating in supplier contract negotiations
- Development and maintenance of sourcing and procurement instructions and guidelines
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and who meet the following criteria:
- education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- solid job experience in
- industrial or power plant projects – nuclear power project experience would be an advantage
- sourcing / procurement / purchase / supply chain activities of international investment projects
- fluent English and Finnish skills, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- system skills:
- knowledge of ERP system, project and cost management tools
- Microsoft Office
- professional and systematic attitude, passion for customer service and excellent cross-functional teamwork skills
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 279 on Wednesday 14.2. at 9-10, or Senior Procurement Manager Antti Kaski +358 (0)20 757 8670 on Friday 9.2. / 16.2. at 8-10. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki, after 1 – 2 year period in Helsinki office