Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function providing following services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented and sustainable way:
• strategical sourcing of materials and services (excluding raw milk)
• coordinating and leading Valio’s Packaging Development
Our Direct Sourcing team (raw materials, additives and packaging materials) has a long-term position for a Sourcing Specialist. You will be a member of our Direct Sourcing team, taking responsibility of your own sourcing subcategories. Supplier, Contract and Document Management will be important part of your work, as well negotiations and internal cooperation with Supply Chain, Quality and Product Development. You know how to choose and evaluate suppliers, how to negotiate with them, how to achieve cost targets and follow market information.
We expect from you:
• You have an education in food science/chemistry or similar knowledge of food ingredients/industry
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in procurement or product development in Food industry ingredients
• You possess good collaboration and negotiation skills and are a team player
• You have responsible, proactive and business oriented attitude
• You can communicate fluently in Finnish and in English, other languages are advantages
Experience of packaging materials and/or raw materials is considered as advantage, also knowledge of purchasing tools (SAP, Sievo, M-Files, Noventia).
At Valio you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world and a productive and positive working community.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Ms Jaana Koponen, Head of Direct Sourcing, tel. +358 50 384 0739.
Telephone hours: Wednesday 17.6. at 12-13, Wednesday 22.7. at 13-14 and Wednesday 29.7. at 13-14
Please send your applications and resumes, including salary request, by 5.8.2020 through the application link.
Valio works to make life better. Our innovative community develops and makes nutritious and highly popular food products. Our roots are set deep in Finland and our products are sold in up to 60 countries. We are Finland’s largest exporter in the food industry. We foster accountability in our work, and, together with our partners, we aim to make our milk production carbon neutral by 2035.
We are a company owned by Finnish dairy farm entrepreneurs. Valio employs more than 4,000 professionals in different sectors around the world, such as dairy personnel, engineers and sales professionals. It is important to us that every member of the Valio team can develop in their work and has the means to do so.