We are now looking for two Sourcing Specialists to join Konecranes in their global team of Indirect Procurement. In this role, you will support procurement category managers, focusing on IT contracts and HR, Marketing, and other professional services. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment where you have the chance to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you already have experience in sourcing, contracting, and procurement processes and youre looking for a role to challenge your skills, this might be the chance you have been looking for! Read further and apply today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In both Sourcing Specialist positions, you will work closely with procurement category managers and various internal and external shareholders on a global level. Your daily work will focus on either IT contracting or HR, Marketing, and other professional services.
In the area of IT contracting you will support the category manager with IT supplier tendering and negotiations, and create amendment proposals for existing contracts where requested. You need to be active and able to independently manage assigned tasks.
In the area of HR, Marketing, and other professional services, you will support the category manager by being responsible for selected sourcing activities, negotiating new purchasing contracts with suppliers, support with data security and GDPR related topics. These will be executed for example through RFx, spend analytics, managing existing supplier relationships, and proactively finding new opportunities.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in a leading global company
* A small and international team around you
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (bachelors or masters degree in e.g., Industrial Management)
* Previous work experience in contracting, sourcing, and/or procurement processes
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Fluency in spoken and written English
Knowledge of Finnish and/or German and experience in IT purchasing is seen as an advantage.
As a person you have:
* A self-reliant and proactive attitude
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* A curious and development-oriented mindset
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work
* Location: Hyvinkää + remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.