Sourcing Project Manager
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.6.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
We are currently seeking for a highly motivated Sourcing Project Manager, who is passionate about strategic sourcing, new product development projects and driving operational excellence, to build and develop effective supply chains.
We are looking for sourcing and project management experience and skills in addition to the desire to develop winning supply chains for our products to help advance our strategic goals and Customer satisfaction.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, implementing and ramp up of supply chain capability for new products
- Ensuring manufacturability of new Vaisala products in the whole supply chain
- Delivering Sourcing related activities in new R&D product projects, product engineering projects and change of supplier projects
- Adding value through early supplier involvement to R&D projects
- Creating competitive advantage by building high performance, low complexity and low variation supply chains to target cost.
We’re seeking for someone who has demonstrated an ability to deliver in new product, product lifetime engineering and change of supplier projects and natural tendency to drive continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, we´re searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Project Management skills
- Work experience in similar role
- Experience in different production technologies
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chains, R&D and technical requirements
- Cost management, cost and value analysis
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Fluency in both written and spoken Finnish and English
In this role you need excellent cooperation, networking, communication and influencing skills. You have drive for delivering results and keeping to schedules. You are good in analyzing data, applying own expertise, presenting and sharing knowledge with others.
What do we at Vaisala offer you?
We offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. You will have challenging tasks to solve and possibility to continually learn new skills. If you are enthusiastic about building high-quality supply chains for high quality products and are motivated to make an impact in our company and the world, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the position, please contact Teemu Niemi (Senior Manager, Business Area Sourcing) : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and CV by 4th of August, 2019.