Sourcing Project Coordinator
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.11.2019
We are now looking for a Sourcing Project Coordinator to support leading our client companys change program for Sourcing - focusing on improving their Strategic Sourcing and Operational Purchasing processes supporting country organizations. If you are an outside-in thinker with enthusiasm to drive transformation and have previous experience in change management in a global environment, keep reading! Our client company is known for being a great place to work offering a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Program Coordinator aims at improving customer-centric capabilities, speed and efficiency by supporting a successful implementation planning and deployment of the program's implementation streams with special focus on operational purchasing. The role supports the Transformation Leader in managing the transformation journey and collaborates closely with companys Sourcing management team members and change managers and ensures smooth cooperation towards the global central transformation office.
You are offered
A great opportunity to join a team of skilled colleagues, work in a global environment, and being part of the transformation journey which supports our clients new strategy!
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYou will be supporting the Transformation Leader in driving the Sourcing transformation program globally - ensuring a change of ways of working, culture and mindset. You work continuously with the central transformation office to ensure sourcing transformation is aligned well with the overall transformation program and collaborate with key stakeholders in Sourcing on ensuring the implementation of new ways of working.
* Create communication, change and training materials for the transformation program within Sourcing and towards other functions
* Prepare, run and facilitate regular info sessions within Sourcing community
* Prepare steering meetings and executive reporting meetings about the program
* Contribute to KPI development and reporting.
* Contribute and keep Sourcing functions operating model updated together with Sourcing process owner
* Support the creation of project documentation for implementation of workstreams.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* Previous experience in project, program and change management in a global environment
* Strong ability to work independently and proactively propose solutions to new issues/problems
* Strong skills in working with stakeholders in different roles/functions.
* Strong problem solving, analytical, and fact-based decision-making skills
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office: preparing presentation & communication materials and calculations
Previous background in Sourcing and especially in operational purchasing considered an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: At the beginning of December
* Work extent: Fixed term 12 months
* Location: Espoo, Keilasatama
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.