The Lumene group employs 400 people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales. With nearly 50 years’ experience in cosmetics and beauty, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty in women everywhere.
We are now strengthening our procurement team and are seeking a motivated and inspired individual as SOURCING MANAGER
Procurement team’s key focus is to secure raw material availability, whilst simultaneously manage inventory levels and drive cost efficient and optimal purchases. Sourcing manager works internally in close cooperation with marketing team, sales and operations planning, R&D and production planning to secure availability of determined raw material portfolio. Efficient supplier relationship management is a crucial part of the role.
To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience in purchasing and sourcing as well as supplier management. As to character, it is essential to have excellent communication skills; a critical eye and mindset, be organized and capable of multi-tasking.
Sourcing manager provides support and acts in the following areas:
- Managing own materials and suppliers supply and deliveries
- Taking part in new development projects
- Sourcing for new materials and manufacturers
- Understanding the supplier/material base
- Leading supplier relationship management within own portfolio
- Improvement and follow-up of raw material availability and related KPIs
- Maintain purchasing data integrity as well as improve and follow-up of parameters where needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in purchasing, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Experience in developing purchasing and sourcing including category management and supplier management
- Very strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player who works well with colleagues and stakeholders of various levels, across regional/global locations
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks and to ensure they are completed on time
- Previous knowledge of SAP is considered as a strong advantage
The position is fulltime and situated in Kauklahti, Espoo. Please submit your application with CV and salary request by April 28th in our recruitment system. Also, please inform us when you could start in this position. Please note that we will start interviewing as soon as we get potential applications.
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Supply Chain Manager Anna Huhtala on April 25th at 14-15 tel. +358 (0)50 537 6815.