Airbus Defence and Space Oy
The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1000 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 300 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our team in Jyväskylä or Helsinki. The Sourcing Manager will be responsible of some key suppliers for Tetra terminals and infras.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
• Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
• Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
• Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
• Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
• Co-operate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
• Perform price analysis, and benchmarking
• Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
• Bachelor level degree in technical science or business administration.
• Minimum of five years of experience in hardware and software area of sourcing / purchasing.
• Combination of both engineering and sourcing background is highly appreciated.
• Technical knowledge on hardware and components are preferred.
• Former experience in supplier contract management is required
• Successful conduct of this job requires excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills as well as good influencing and networking skills.
• Working in an international company requires excellent command of both written and spoken English language
The position is permanent and will start as agreed. We will start interviews as the applications arrive so please submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below by March 27th 2019. For further information, please contact hiring manager Li Zha, +358 40 196 3648.
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on: