Sourcing Manager, Packaging Materials
Oy Gustav Paulig Ab
Sourcing Manager Packaging Materials
Are you into Exploring Great Taste? Does coffee and food make your heart beat? If yes, join us! Paulig offers coffee, food concepts, spices, plant-based products and snacks. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig has operations in 13 countries and sales amounted to EUR 907 million in 2018. The group has 2,130 employees.
As a Sourcing Manager you will be working in an international team of six Sourcing Managers and report to the Head of Sourcing, Packaging. You will be responsible of local sourcing of Packaging Materials in Finland. You are responsible for ensuring that sourcing activities are done on a competitive basis, based on the given product specifications and a high and stable level of service. You are also responsible for driving continuous improvement within your product area and to ensure that the sourcing- and category strategies within your area are followed.
- Lead, negotiate and execute sourcing activities in every phase of the product’s life cycle
- Lead sourcing activities related to involvement of suppliers in development activities, including internal project involvement.
- Continuously evaluate suppliers’ performance based on a.o. cost, quality, service, availability, reliability and flexibility.
- Identify, realize and track savings opportunities.
- Constantly improve buying conditions and conduct value analysis studies.
- Communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders and ensure collaboration
- Participate in the development of specifications for products or substitute materials.
- Follow market- and supplier development in its area of expertise (e.g. sustainability).
- Contribute to the development of sourcing strategy, and ensure implementation.
- Willing to travel now and then.
We are looking for a person with university degree in economics, engineering of equivalent. We need you to have a high level of business acumen and legal management knowledge. You will in this role make financial analysis ans work with cost management and we expect you to have ability to bring concepts into action. We expect you to be thorough, but still with the ability to prioritize and focus on problem solving. You are an excellent negotiator with project management skills and have 3-5 years of experience from supply chain/ sourcing. Fluency in English, bot oral and written is required. International experience is an advantage as you will be part of an international team and environment.
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting and challenging permanent position located in Finland, at Paulig Group’s headquarters in Vuosaari, Helsinki. You will be working with a challenging and interesting work in family-owned company with strong brands and products. What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright. Our work community shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste.
For further questions please contact Päivi Vuorenmaa (tel. +358 40 757 6519) on Friday 15th of November at 10-12 or on Tuesday, 19th of November 12-14.
Please leave your CV and application with salary request through our website: https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us/open-positions. Application time ends on Mon 25th of November 2019.