Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function, responsible for strategical and tactical sourcing of materials & services and coordinating and leading Valio Packaging Development. We deliver our services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented and sustainable way.
Do you know how to negotiate and inspire suppliers? Are you familiar with service procurement and contracting? And do you speak marketing? If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
Our Indirect Sourcing team has a fixed term position for a Sourcing Manager (Marketing & Sales Support category), Helsinki
You will be a member of our Indirect Sourcing team, taking responsibility of Marketing and Sales Support spend category. In your category you will be leading spend category’s strategy development, follow-up of spend targets and overall development of your sourcing category. You will be working in close cooperation with Marketing team and participating in tendering and contract negotiations and supporting with sustainable sourcing decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Build and lead the spend category strategy and spend subcategory strategies
• Lead your spend category’s supplier management and partnerships
• Run cost efficiency projects and achieve targets in the spend category
• Sourcing contracts preparation and support in tendering and negotiations
• Support to set and achieve supplier’s sustainability targets
We expect from you:
• Good experience (3+ years) of Indirect Sourcing, especially services, or Marketing tasks
• Excellent cooperation skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills, proactive and resilient attitude
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and fluent Finnish and English knowledge
• Master’s Degree in Economics or similar
Position is a temporary contract based, starting from spring 2022 and will continue until autumn 2023.
At Valio you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world and a productive and positive working community. We work in a hybrid model that considers the employee and team’s wishes for office and remote work.
If you get excited and feel that this job is just for you, then please send us your application by 6.2.2022 via application link.
For more detailed information, please contact Jussi Koskinen, Head of Indirect Sourcing, tel. +358 50 384 0481 / Wednesday 19.1. at 13-15 and Thursday 20.1. at 15-18 or Kirsti Rautio, SVP Sourcing, tel: +358 50 398 7933, preferably on Thursday 27.1 at 16-18 or 3.2. at 15-18.
At Valio, we work together to make life better. Our innovative community develops and produces nutritious food products that are loved by our customers in 60 countries. We are Finland's biggest food exporter. We are driven by responsible mindset in everything that we do, and together with our partners, our goal is to make our milk carbon neutral by 2035.
Valio is a company owned by Finnish family farmers, employing over 4,000 people around the world in various career fields. Our priority is that our people can grow and develop in their work, and we want to give them the best ingredients for doing it.
Hakusanat: hankinta, ostotoiminnot