Sourcing Manager, InnovationNeste Oyj
Neste Procurement team is growing!
We are looking for a
to join Neste Procurement team in Espoo.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are
- Create, communicate and implement sourcing category strategies and plans for assigned sub-categories in close alignment with internal stakeholders
- Execute strategic sourcing projects, negotiate solid contract base, lead key supplier management and secure total cost of ownership with stakeholders
- Participate in striving the mission and objectives of the indirect procurement at Neste – the spend of which is some 2 billion euros annually
- Liaise actively with your colleagues in strategic sourcing as well as in purchasing
- Participate in Procurement development initiatives
Neste Procurement together with global Procurement network is responsible for indirect procurement covering wide range of goods and services for Neste’s businesses, operations, refineries, and investment projects. Our procurement applies modern procurement methods corporate wide. Our mission is to create - jointly with our stakeholders and suppliers - added value to Neste and ensure availability, quality, safety, security, total cost of ownership and compliance.
We have a team of experts working in Commodities, Logistics & Innovation Procurement team. Our team drives category and supplier management as well as sourcing and purchasing focusing on Chemicals, Utilities, Logistics and R&D related procurement. You will work in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that our business targets will be delivered. Accountability, cooperation and the desire to develop and renew are in the core of what we do every day.
The best combination to success in this role
- Master’s degree f.ex. in engineering or business or similar relevant skills
- At least 3 years of proven experience in strategic sourcing and supplier management along with solid knowledge and expertise in category management
- Strong business insight, commercial knowhow and knowledge in total cost management
- Contract and price negotiation excellence as well as demonstrated ability to prepare and negotiate high-quality procurement contracts
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and prioritizing skills along with the capability to get things done
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We also value
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in commodities or R&D procurement
We offer you an opportunity to work in an influential and challenging position in Neste’s Procurement unit with great colleagues. This unit has a dynamic and result-oriented mindset and we want to support you to further develop your skills and become a high level professional among the industry.
Please submit your application by August 28th, 2022. Please note that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Category Lead, Commodities, Logistics and Innovation, Suvi Lehtonen, +358 50 458 4045, on August 19th during 15-16 or on August 22nd during 15-16.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.