Sourcing Manager, Contract Manufacturing
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our Contract Manufacturing Sourcing Team.
As Sourcing Manager, Contract Manufacturing you will be responsible for driving and executing sourcing activities based on category strategy, policies and market requirements. You will contribute on the development of sourcing category strategy and supplier selections; which includes negotiation with supplier's contracts and manage supplier's relationships.
This role is a permanent position and the role is located in Vuosaari, Finland. You will report to Head of Sourcing, Contract Manufacturing.
In your role of Sourcing Manager, Contract Manufacturing, you:
- Develop and implement category strategies and plans in line with group-level strategies, policies and guidelines.
- Lead supplier selection, relationship, partnership and negotiation
- Continuously evaluate suppliers’ performance based on e.g. cost, quality, service, availability, reliability, sustainability and flexibility.
- Conduct sustainability audits for own suppliers together with the lead auditor
- Identify, realize and track savings opportunities.
- Monitor & benchmark market trends and best practices
- Work with all relevant internal stakeholders e.g. Supply, Quality, Brand Portfolio and RnD
- Act and live according to the Paulig Group’s values: Grow Together, Strive for Excellence and Stay Curious.
We expect you to have
- University degree with major in economics, or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sourcing in international environment.
- Analytical skills and mindset combined with extended negotiations skills
- To enjoy this role, you need to be a team player with a positive and energetic can-do attitude, capability for building partnerships, and at the same time ability to work independently.
- This position suits someone who enjoys working in fast moving area and is able to handle new directions and working with several tasks simultaneously.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluency in Finnish, Swedish, Dutch are seen as a plus.
- will as a start be working with mostly non – food items, so experience from food is not a requirement.
- are used to working with change management preferably in matrix organizations and have strong collaboration skills.
- like and have experience of working with different cultures.
- are relationship-oriented and enjoy engaging other people.
- see the bigger picture and have very strong analytical skills.
- are required to travel.
And what can you expect from us?
- Challenging and interesting work in family-owned company work with strong brands and products
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of For a life full of flavour.
- What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright.
- Constantly developing company where you won’t get bored.
- Possibility to take things forward and work internationally across our different locations.
- Manager who believes in you and supports whenever needed.
In this role, you report to Malin Kemi, Head of Sourcing, Contract Manufacturing, who is located in Mölndal, Sweden. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Malin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and application with your salary request latest on June 14th, 2020 at our website https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us. We will review the applications and send invites to video interview already during the application period.
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look: @pauligfi, #munpaulig, #mypaulig, pauliggroup.com.