Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function, responsible for strategical and tactical sourcing of materials & services and coordinating and leading Valio Packaging Development. We deliver our services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented and sustainable way.
Our Direct Sourcing team has a permanent position for a Sourcing Manager (Additives and Ingredients).
You will be a member of our Direct Sourcing team, taking responsibility of your own spend category (Additives and Ingredients). You will be responsible of the spend category’s strategy, targets and overall development and lead your category team in matrix. You will also have responsibility of several subcategories in your category.
You are able to:
• Build and implement the spend category strategy and spend subcategory strategies
• Set and achieve targets (e.g., costs, sustainability) in the spend category
• Lead, influence and motivate internal (e.g., Product Groups, Supply Chain, Production, Quality and Product Development) and external (e.g., suppliers, authorities, NGO’s) stakeholders.
• Lead your spend category’s supplier management: You know how to choose, approve and evaluate suppliers, but also how to inspire and utilize innovation in them.
• Follow and utilize market information in spend category/spend subcategory
We expect from you:
• Strong experience (5+ years) of international Sourcing in additives and ingredients or raw materials (preferably in Food industry)
• Good cooperation skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills, proactive and resilient attitude
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and fluent Finnish and English knowledge
• Master’s Degree (preferably Economics and/or food science/chemistry) or similar knowledge
Experience of sourcing in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry is considered as an advantage, as well as knowledge of purchasing tools (SAP, Sievo, M-Files, Noventia).
At Valio you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world and a productive and positive working community.
If you get excited and feel that this job is just for you, then please send us your application by 31.10. via link at our website: https://www.valio.fi/yritys/tyopaikat/
For more detailed information, please contact:
Ms Jaana Koponen, Head of Direct Sourcing, tel. +358 50 384 0739
Telephone hours: Monday 25.10. at 12-14, Wednesday 27.10. 11-13 and Friday 29.10. 13-15
At Valio, we work together to make life better. Our innovative community develops and produces nutritious food products that are loved by our consumers in 60 countries. We are Finland's biggest food exporter. We are driven by responsible mindset in everything that we do, and together with our partners, our goal is to make our milk carbon neutral by 2035.
Valio is a company owned by Finnish family farmers, employing over 4,000 people around the world in various career fields. Our priority is that our people can grow and develop in their work, and we want to give them the best ingredients for doing it.
More information about us www.valio.fi or www.valio.com
Hakusanat: työpaikat hankinta, hankintapäällikkö, kansainvälinen hankinta