Sourcing Compliance Specialist, Helsinki (fixed-term)Valio Oy
Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function, responsible for strategical and tactical sourcing of materials & services and coordinating and leading Valio Packaging Development. We deliver our services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented and sustainable way.
Our Development and Compliance team has a fixed term (1 year) position for a Sourcing Compliance Specialist.
You will be a member of our Sourcing Compliance team and working in close cooperation with our Direct Sourcing and Contract Manufacturing team but also with Quality and Product Development teams. Supplier and Document Management will be important part of your work, but also support in achieving our Sustainability targets.
Your main tasks will be:
• Coordinate Product questionnaires and Specification or Declaration of Conformity (DoC) requests to our Suppliers
• Supplier’s Document Management in SRM system (Dynamics, M-Files)
• Support and ensure our Supplier’s and purchased Products compliance
We expect from you:
• education in Food Science, Chemistry or Economics or similar knowledge
• 1-3 years’ experience in procurement, product development or quality fields in Food sector
• good document management and IT-skills, experience of SRM or as advantage
• good collaboration skills; responsible, proactive, and problem-solving attitude
• fluent Finnish and in English and good communication skills
Experience and knowledge of purchasing tools (SAP, Dynamics, Sievo, M-Files) is considered as advantage.
At Valio you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world and a productive and positive working community. Together we can make life better!
If you think you could be a great match for us, then please send us your application by 16.12.2022 via application link.
For more detailed information, please contact: Ms Kirsti Nyberg, Sourcing Compliance Manager, tel. +358 50 384 0943. Telephone hours: Thursday 8.12. at 15-17, Friday 9.12. at 9-11 and Tuesday 13.12. at 10-12.