With this position, you will have a chance to develop our net scale big-data harvesting platform and be an integral part of our continuing success story!
You will be a central part of a global Technology Unit, based in Helsinki, Finland, that operates in a truly international business environment with a large global customer base. In addition, you will be able to develop your expertise further with world-class Market & Business Intelligence solutions.
The ideal candidate, in addition to exceptional web development & database administration skills, should also be able to automate browser/web application testing and proactively solve tasks at hand using available and known methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge and web development experience using C# and .NET framework programming
- Solid understanding of web application architectures in general
- Prior experience using testing and automation tools like Selenium
- Demonstrable interest in media world and related internet technologies
- Proficient in database administration mainly using MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- 3rd Party integration experience utilizing custom APIs / SDKs
- Good organizational skills, as well as proven communication and interaction skills
- Ability to learn and specialize in new technologies quickly
- Prior experience of working in Agile SW Development teams
- Proficient in Server/Client side architectures
Considered as plus:
- Prior experience in web scraping and content extraction tasks
- Skills in UX
- Knowledge/experience with cloud environments
- Ability to use and write scripts to automate processes in languages such as Powershell, Python, Ruby, Bash, Experience with Jenkins, GIT
- Solid understanding of test driven development and Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Prior experience in working with CMS solutions
- Web development experience using Active Server Pages is considered as a plus
- C++ experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Analytical and curious mind with a degree in computer science or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Willingness to learn with ability to learn fast
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- Our corporate language is English, so we expect you to be proficient in it.
- A flexible working environment
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits like lunch card, exercise & culture vouchers, massage, gym, occupational healthcare etc.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement in a fast growing company.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class, truly international, talented team
If you see yourself as the right candidate to join the M-Brain family through this position, then wait no further and apply either by filling in the application form on our company website by April 15th.
This position will be filled on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For further information, contact: Kimmo Valtonen, CTO (kimmo.valtonen(at)m-brain.com).
To ensure a speedy response to your enquiry, please include ‘Source Engineer’ in the title of your mail.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113654
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki