Eurofins Expert Services
We are now looking for Solutions Architect to both think big in the mid-/long-term and to support operations on day-to-day business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work collaboratively with project and business managers to create high-level functional designs that will guide the development team.
- Define, govern, and implement software development best practices.
- Ensure the alignment with the global functional architecture.
- Support software users and ensure needed trainings are arranged.
- Helping to design lean processes in data flows as well as in software design.
- Managing the databases and ensuring the data quality.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar position.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience in working with distributed or offshore teams is a plus.
- Familiar with C#, VB.net, SQL & VBA
- Experience of working with ERP software
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and working with SQL server management studio (SSMS)
- Fluent Finnish or English needed, Finnish a definitive advantage
- Excellent communication skills between development and business teams.
- Ability to influence architecture, technology and design decisions for larger scale applications for both present and future state architecture.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks concurrently and drive them to completion.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Initiative and independence - volunteers readily; asks for and offers help when needed.
For more information please call Mika Grönlund, Business Controller
Mobile: +358 50 378 9282
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please attach your application with a salary request. Please note, applications are only processed via our recruiting system. The last day to apply is 12.7.2020.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.