We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
Are you an experienced and confident architecture professional? Then you might be our new
who will ensure Finnair IT has solid architecture foundation in place. This will cover the whole Finnair architecture components including software development, integrations and applications in use. The architect will work closely with internal architect team and actively participate in development projects. We are looking forward to you joining our team!
As our Solutions Architect you will be accountable for ensuring IT services, development and documentation will follow corporate policies and principles. You will also get to be responsible for documenting and participating on development activities, planning and coordinating architecture guidelines, and contributing to policies and principles. Regarding IT Architecture policy management, policy and best practice advocation, audit management, software development support and enterprise architecture, your responsibilities will include:
- Define and actively maintain Identity and access management (IAM) service integration design, ensuring scalable and strong user & asset identity protection and access management, to be consumed consistently in other functions
- Build future proof, business fit IAM platform roadmap for distributed IT ecosystem
- Evaluate new concepts and manage current IAM stack with key suppliers
- Participation and coordination of architecture control process to ensure policy adherence
- Benchmarking and following industry and technology trends for long term roadmaps
- Advocation of architecture best practices and enforcement of policies in software development and IT infrastructure design
- Creating, documenting and communicating the enterprise architectural vision and strategy.
- Participating in solution architecture and implementation reviews and validating conformance of the solution to the architecture
- Performing the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise architecture
To be able to handle your responsibilities, we expect you have:
- Fluent English, Finnish language skills are considered as an asset
- Deep understanding of current architecture capabilities, trends, software development models, different project models and cloud based services
- Confidence to present to both internal and external stakeholders and capability to create high quality documentation
- M.Sc. or equivalent
- Relevant work experience with references
- Minimum 10 years of experience in enterprise architecture planning area with references
- Valid EU work permit when applying
If you think you could be the Solutions Architect we are looking for, please apply latest on the 29th of April. For any questions, you can contact email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126121
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 29.4.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa