Solutions Architect – DevOps & SRE
We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect – DevOps & SRE to join our DevSecOps and SRE team and SW Center of Excellence (CoE) group to drive Cloud, DevSecOps & SRE practices across all Fortum software engineering groups and Fortum-family startups.
In this role, you will have an active role in coaching engineering teams at different stages of products and services development: ideation, proof of concept, to production and mature solutions. You will have a key role in empowering engineering teams, improving the developer experience and fostering a software engineering excellence culture.
- Guide engineering teams with best practices and ways of working in Cloud, DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineering using Containers and/or Serverless patterns.
- Design, deploy and maintain the lifecycle of Cloud, DevOps and Security tools used in software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Develop, maintain and curate reference implementation for pipeline as a code for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), cloud infrastructure automation, Security as Code practices.
- Drive software engineering strategic initiatives as part of the SW CoE group
- Ramp-up and accelerate cloud infrastructure and DevOps development and adoption in engineering teams.
- Facilitate assessments and discussions such as Well Architected Reviews, Threat Modeling workshops, and help build the technology community to scale these practices across Fortum & startups.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is a position where you can have direct impact to service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen.
We would expect you to have the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and/or Azure clouds.
- Ability to communicate across different levels of the organization with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience as Cloud Developer/Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or similar roles.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Pipeline as a Code approaches.
- Experience of designing, automating, and deploying container, serverless, mobile application, API management in cloud environments.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code practices using Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager or similar tools.
- Experience with Container orchestration solutions (e.g. AWS ECS, AWS EKS, Azure AKS) and/or Serverless tools in the cloud environments.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions for cloud native applications.
Optionally, it would be great if you have experience in:
- Driving company-wide initiatives that require active communication with different stakeholders and competencies.
- Coaching and mentoring software engineers.
- Ensuring efficient decision making and influencing in a complex matrix setup
- Designing, deploying, and managing DevOps and Security tools which consist of many tools such CI/CD tool, Artifact management, source code management, code quality, security tools, infrastructure automation tool etc.
- Security as code practices such as Threat modelling, defence in depth, least privilege principle, application security etc.
- Programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, Go.
- Writing technology content and speaking at technology-related events.
Send your application via our online recruitment system latest 30.6.2021. For further questions, please contact: Bruno Almeida, Head of Technology & Architecture, email: email@example.com