We’re now looking for a SOLUTION SPECIALIST for Energy market IT solutions based in our Espoo office.
Gasum is strengthening the IT team to support business in the rapidly evolving energy market. Solution specialist will work together with IT team in close cooperation with business super users and IT vendors in maintaining and developing solutions. Solution specialist will report to CIO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Maintenance and minor development in energy data management systems, dispatching systems and customer portals.
• Supporting Super Users and handling tickets/incidents with IT vendors.
• Creating/maintaining solution documentation and work instructions.
• Solution training and communication to users.
• Development and maintenance for monitoring and alerting solutions for critical business IT systems.
What We Expect From You:
• Has some experience in similar tasks related to energy market IT solutions, e.g. Generis EDM.
• Basic understanding of IT support, maintenance and development work processes (Agile/SCRUM, ITIL).
• Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience.
As a person you are supportive and you enjoy working as part of a team. The tasks requires working systematically and you are also naturally well organized and detail oriented. The job can be at times hectic and it requires the ability to work under pressure. This role requires fluent written and spoken English language.
We offer you:
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply latest by Sunday 3.10.2021 enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Terhi Nyyssönen, CIO +358 407122082 best available on Fri 24.9.2021 at 14-15 and Mon 27.9.2021 at 15-16, or Project Manager Aki Salminen +358415488498, best available on Thu 23.9.2021 at 9-10 and Tue 28.9.2021 at 13-14.