Solution Sales Lead, Data-driven Solutions
Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Sales and business development
Application period: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - Sunday, January 05, 2020
Do you want to have a job that is not just a job? At VTT you can make a difference together with other brilliant minds. Our VTT Commercial Operations unit drives customer centricity.
We are now looking for Solution Sales Lead to strengthen the Sales & Partnerships team and act as a key interface to Data-Driven Solutions Research Area. Data-Driven Solutions research area focuses on excellence in ICT -related technologies such as Software engineering, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. Our customer segments include Health/Wellbeing, Space, and multiple industry segments. As a Solution Sales Lead you are part of Data-Driven Solutions Leadership Team leading Research Area´s sales activities and planning future strategies especially from sales and customer strategy point of view. You will manage and support the execution of day-to-day customer sales activities within Research Area sales community.
With us you will be responsible for
• Building virtual sales teams among researcher community
• Planning sales and marketing activities
• Creating new offerings in collaboration with Research Area and Marketing
• Capturing joint customer and VTT business opportunities
• Building strategic customer alignment and seeking new consultative selling opportunities
• Analysing market opportunities for Research Area and seeking new growth customers according to sales strategy
• Keeping track of the sales funnel in the CRM and coordinating the activities towards the customers
• Active participation into offering development
We expect you to have
• Track record of managing demanding customer relationships, selling complex projects and creating new business
• Strong collaboration and networking skills
• Good understanding of data-driven solutions -related customer segments. Experience of embedded software systems is a plus. It is an advantage if you have gained experience in the sales role in the aforementioned technologies.
• Good communication skills in English, both oral and written, are required.
• Other possible language skills are considered as an advantage.
• Master´s level in a relevant field as preference.
As a person you are
You have a well-developed business understanding and passion for helping our customers to further develop their business and find win-win solutions. As a person, you are proactive, development-oriented and like a systematic approach in sales. You have the ambition to drive for result and close the deals. Your excellent negotiation and networking skills help you reach your goals in collaboration with others. In addition, you have professional attitude, analytical mindset and broad perspective to business.
VTT is a place to make a difference in collaboration with other brilliant minds. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us.
With us, you can make an impact for a better future and you can be part of solving the biggest challenges of our time.
For further information
For more information about the position, please contact
Juha Hämekoski, Head of Sales and Customer Partnerships (tel. +358 50 408 4302) on Monday December 30th at 14:00-15:00 or Thursday Jan 2nd at 14:00-15:00
or Janne Järvinen, Vice President, Data-driven Solutions (tel. +358407544738) on Friday Jan 3rd at 13:00 - 14:00.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV with your salary request as soon as possible, however by Sunday January 5th, 2020 at the latest.