Metsä Group is renewing. As a continuation to Group level process harmonization we are renewing our ERP environment, and are now looking for an enthusiastic
SOLUTION OWNER, Logistics
to join us and focus in logistics ICT services, especially logistics planning and execution systems and logistics service providers integrations.
Your role in the future Metsä
You will be working as a Solution Owner for Logistics solutions, focusing on transportation planning and execution systems and logistics service providers integrations to the Metsä systems as part of supply chain process area solutions. You are a member of Group level development team which is driving business’s specific requirements’ implementation while ensuring that Group level synergies, best practices and cost efficiency are taken into account.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring logistics solutions operational efficiency and business continuity
- Logistics Solutions development roadmap and portfolio management including costs and resource management
- Gathering and analyze of business requirements and manage change backlog and prepare project proposals and plans together with business process owner
- Managing business stakeholders and ICT internal and external team working for solution
- Contract negotiations and management
- ICT logistics solution architecture design with ICT architecture team
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Supply Chain solutions and/or Logistics solutions.
- Degree in IT, such as BBA or M.Sc.
- Knowledge of supply chain or logistics business processes and ICT solutions for transportation planning, execution and integrations to logistics service providers.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP Logistics, SAP TM and integration services are considered an asset.
- Ability to lead large system solutions development
- Knowledge of project and portfolio management and ITIL framework.
- Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment is essential
- Fluent English and Finnish skills is expected. Additional language skills are considered an asset.
What you need to succeed?
You need to be able to handle a large scope of solutions and manage multiple stakeholders in order to succeed in this role. You are development and service orientated and actively turn development initiatives into actions. Your focus is in quality results and long-term development. You thrive to work in a constantly developing and changing environment and get others exited of new development opportunities and changes as well.
What we offer you?
We offer a great opportunity to join our group of experts in Metsä Group ICT. Our work in the cutting edge of technology is very much valued in Metsä Group and this particular position, serving our business directly, is of high importance to all our internal stakeholders.
In Metsä Group ICT your work is valued and we take pride in giving our business the best service and solutions to fit Metsä Group’s needs. We are all in this together and work towards our common goals. With great team work and humor we overcome all obstacles and deliver amazing results.
Position is located at Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo.
Want to hear more? Call us!
Further information of the open vacancy from Pirjo Saukkonen: email@example.com, +358 40 5460134. Pirjo is best available on 3.9. at 14-15 or 9.9. at 13-14.
How does the process continue?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 15.9.2020.