Metsä Group konsernipalvelut
SOLUTION OWNER, Document Management
We are looking for a service-oriented and experienced ICT professional to join us in Group ICT as a Solution Owner for Document management solutions. As Document management Solution Owner You will be in a key role to drive forward, develop and deliver our Document management service to Metsä Group Business Areas and Group Services.
The key responsibilities include:
− Design, document and maintain the overall Document management service/solution architecture, related implementation guidelines and practices
− End-to-end Document management service design and delivery
– Manage and prioritize Document management implementation portfolio
– Coordinate Document management implementations and help manage smaller projects in parallel. Coach and mentor project team members and other stakeholders
– Develop roadmap for Document management service
– Vendor, cost and budget management
– Lead application troubleshooting and user issue resolution as needed for escalations
The requirements for this position include:
– Proven experience with Document management processes and development methodologies in an enterprise setting
– Prior experience and knowledge on Document management solutions and Document management implementation projects
– Good at communicating with different audiences and cultures, both with business and ICT stakeholders
– Service management skills
– Project management skills
– Ability to understand business impact of ICT activities, and ITIL and TOGAF frameworks
– Fluent Finnish and English skills
– Action, development, quality and results focused
– Ability to influence people in a matrix organization
– Personality to use own initiative and be proactive
– Ability to prioritize actions
– Tolerance to cope with dynamics of changing environments
We offer international and inspiring working environment with challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities. Group ICT is a dynamic and business-oriented work community with support from colleagues.
Take a look at the digital everyday at Metsä and find out more about us:
Are you interested?
For further information of the position, please contact:
Development and Service Manager
Group ICT, Application Maintenance & Support
To apply, please send your application and CV with salary request by 24.3.2019.