Solution Owner, Safety (HSE) & Access ControlMetsä Group
Group ICT Solution Development Unit is looking for enthusiastic
SOLUTION OWNER, Safety (HSE) & Access Control
to join us and focus on production services and platforms, especially Safety & Access systems in our Headquarters in Espoo.
Your role in the future Metsä
We are looking for an ICT or business professional to join us in Group ICT Solution Development function as a Solution Owner for Safety & Access related solutions. You actively drive business's specific requirements' implementation while ensuring that group level synergies, best practices and cost efficiency are taken into account.
What do you get to do?
Your job is to plan and manage the demand in terms of continuous service improvement, releases and projects, and you control the business requirements, coordinate costs and development needs in Metsä Group’s production process over all business functions. You define service level agreement (SLA) and ICT continuity targets in cooperation with relevant stakeholders. You will take part in Safety and Access solution architecture development.
Your job tasks as Solution Owner include:
- Designing, specifying, implementing and testing new mill environment Safety & Access functionalities and implementing changes to existing solutions, and controlling the progress of development
- Ownership of solutions in Safety & Access area (e.g., HSEQ, Visy, Zeroni)
- Defining and maintaining best practices for Safety & Access systems development and maintenance, and standards for solution quality
- Forming working groups for the clearance processes of solution concepts
- Identifying improvement opportunities within own area by understanding business processes and industry requirements, standards, and best practices
What you need to succeed?
You have the ability to handle a large scope of solutions and manage multiple stakeholders. You can relate to and understand mill-level expectations and business needs. You have development orientated mindset, and you actively turn development initiatives into actions. Your focus is on quality results and long-term development. You thrive to work in a constantly developing and changing environment and get others exited of new development opportunities and changes as well.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in production or process industry environment
- Degree such as BBA or M.Sc.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of Safety & Access methods and tools
- Knowledge of HSEQ and/or access control systems
- Experience in administration and development of SaaS model
- Ability to turn business requirements into implementable solution concepts and document them
- Competence in IT system architecture and solution consulting and understanding of ITIL framework
- Understanding national law requirements and regulations regarding plant safety systems as well as knowledge of GDPR data protection law are seen as an asset
- Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment is essential
- Fluent English and Finnish skills are expected, additional language skills are appreciated
What we offer you?
We offer a great opportunity to join our group of experts in Metsä Group ICT. We invest a lot in growth and development, and you will have a chance to take part in developing the future of the forest industry. Our work in the cutting edge of technology is very much valued in Metsä Group and this particular position, serving our business directly, is of high importance to all our internal stakeholders.
In Metsä Group ICT your work is valued and we take pride in giving our business the best service and solutions to fit Metsä Group’s needs. We are all in this together and work towards our common goals. With great team work and a good (or bad.. matter of opinion) sense of humor we overcome all obstacles and deliver amazing results.
Interested in hearing more?
Your future team leader Asko Alila is happy tell more about the open vacancy: email@example.com, +358 50 5988 510.
How does the process continue?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 25th August 2022. Good luck!