Solution Owner, Day-to-Day and Partner Sales
We are now looking for a Solution Owner, Day-to-Day and Partner Sales to join the IT Solutions, Sales & Service team.
As Solution Owner, Day-to-Day and Partner Sales you build, develop, and nurture relationships with key business and IT stakeholders. You interact with Neles’ business management and key users to ensure the full use of our Sales IT systems’ capabilities. You manage the lifecycle of Neles’ Sales IT Solutions together with your colleagues and build the roadmap for solution development by managing expectations of both business and IT, governing the backlog for change requests, keeping up with the latest technology trends and benchmarking best practices. You monitor and control the use of IT solutions budget in your responsibility area and overlook the quality of IT services provided for our Sales solution users.
As a Solution Owner, Day-to-Day and Partner Sales, you have a solid understanding of our sales processes and KPI’s. You use your expertise and gained experience to streamline our Sales IT solutions to match the business needs. You translate the business requirements into IT solution concepts and functional specifications, and in larger solution development initiatives you may take the role of the project manager. You also follow up the realization of the business benefits for the development initiatives.
You report to Director, IT Solutions, Sales and Service.
To be successful in this challenging task you have:
- Experience of operating in B2B business environment: Understanding of key sales processes, familiarity of special business characteristics of a high-tech industrial machinery company, and knowledge of the supporting role of IT solutions for the essential intercompany and external processes.
- Expert knowledge of a global ERP (M3, SAP, …) solution: Experience gained by e.g. participation in an ERP implementation project, working in a subject matter expert role, carrying the responsibility of a product/solution owner, or facilitating a global key user community
- Understanding of solution integration fundamentals
- You have MSc Degree or in higher e.g. in Engineering or Business Administration
- Can-do attitude and the right mindset for analytical problem solving and concepting in a complex global business environment. Capability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure timely deliveries
- Adequate level of seniority gained from min. 10 years of relevant business experience
- Ability to travel occasionally
Collaboration is a key to succeed in this role, and we expect you to be communicative, trustworthy, positive-minded and willing to learn and to develop. You have excellent presentation skills, you build networks easily, and you are comfortable with working with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and partnering. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
We offer you a highly interesting role in a global business environment. In this role you impact the business value creation of Neles’ Sales IT solutions, and directly influence the solutions' future development roadmap. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a concrete impact and get to show future direction along with the business.
We offer you an opportunity to bring your knowledge into the action and you get to participate in business planning in both the short and long term. If you are a high experienced professional and familiar both business and IT and you want to challenge yourself this role is a great chance for you.
For additional information, please contact Elina Strömberg Director, IT Solutions, Sales and Service by phone: +358 40 765 8592, calls on Friday 14.8. 13:00-14:00 or on Tuesday 18.8. 15:00-16:00.
Please leave your application letter and CV by August 23th.