- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Solution Manager for Electric Solutions Services at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports in Helsinki, Vuosaari. In this position, you will be responsible for solution management and providing technical sales support for ship modernizations globally. You will focus on new technologies in propulsion systems in particular, such as energy storage, shore charging, fuel cells and frequency converter systems. You will be part of a global team and work in a growing team of technical specialists and front end salespeople. You will also work with development of the modernization portfolio and take new solutions to market.
• Developing and maintaining the solution documentation
• Sales technical support and participation in bid reviews
• Training of sales personnel
• Participating in conferences
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Induction in the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity for personal and professional development.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in automation or electrical systems
• Several years' experience in technical marketing, product management and/or sales support
• A profound understanding of electrical networks and protection
• Knowledge of ABB systems and marine industry is beneficial
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65198165 by May 30, 2018 www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information, please contact Marcus Martelin, tel. +358 50 332 3940, during office hours.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com