Solution Manager, IoT
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Solution Manager, IoT
We are a global multinational marine, energy and industrial company with a proud heritage in the marine industry. With over 18000 employees worldwide, 5bn+ of turnover and one of the most established brand in the Marine sector, we are also one of the most progressive and innovative companies in our space.
To qualify for the job you need to be ambitious and have strong capabilities in managing platform services and ecosystems in global business environment where digitalisation brings rapid changes and new opportunities. You are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with.
You are invited to assume an active role in managing platform services for IoT enabled applications on our IoT ecosystem and bring in your own professional ideas and plans as to the scope of your key activities going forward. Our expectation of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Participate in on-going development projects (like Condition Based Maintenance) to gain on-hand experience of Wärsilä IoT solutions
- Maintain and lead operations of cloud based technology platform behind Wärtsilä IoT solutions
- Work closely together with business team to provide technical support to our IoT based services
- Promote automation in service production processes
- Keep development guidelines up-to-date for external vendors
- Education: B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent education. Education and experience in Big Data, IoT, DevOps or Continuous Delivery will be considered a strong advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent language skills, fluent English is an absolute requirement
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities as needed
- Application development experience
- Knowledge of cloud and on premise infrastructures
- Knowledge of automated service monitoring and alerting strategies
- Strategic thinker and innovative problem solver; skilled in working across diverse teams to accomplish various privacy initiatives
- Understand and monitor metrics on cloud services
- Ensure data integrity and data security on cloud technology
LOCATION for this position is Wärtsilä offices in Helsinki or Vaasa. Other locations may also be considered.
Stefan M Nygård, Director, ICT Sourcing and IT Operation Technology Office
Mobile Phone Number: +358 40 7375274
Please submit your application including your salary request at www.wartsila.com/careers latest by 30.4.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126777
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Vaasa, Avoin