Solution Manager, DSE SAP Ariba, Sourcing Operations
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Solution Manager to join our Source to Pay Process Development & Solutions Team in Sourcing Operations. You will be responsible for the SAP Ariba solution platform management and the development of solution capabilities. Position will be located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland or in Wroclaw, Poland.
Sourcing Operations is responsible for managing, operating and improving Source to Pay processes and solutions. We deliver end-to-end insights and dedicated services for UPM businesses and functions, and are focused on continuously improving process efficiency, quality and compliance, and driving digital transformation.
Greetings from your future manager
Working in sourcing operations environment will offer you a wide view to UPM businesses and to external markets. You can practice your Sourcing competences and develop new ways of working and the way we use knowledge and technology every day! - Jukka-Pekka Hämäläinen, Director, Sourcing Operations
What you’ll do:
- Manage the SAP Ariba technical platform capabilities, solution lifecycle activities and development across source-to-pay process
- Manage service delivery, technical issues and relationship with SAP Ariba, including collaboration with IT and SAP Ariba Shared Services centers
- Evaluate business requirements, propose SAP Ariba functional design solutions, and manage the technical implementation of identified enhancements
- Support process owners and experts to optimize, automatize and industrialize business processes with the digital solutions
- Lead UPM’s internal Ariba Key User meetings to review optional functionalities, agree deployment plans, and drive learnings across the Key User community
- Recommend best practice solutions, based on knowledge of current and emerging capabilities in the SAP Ariba solutions area
- Actively work on development projects enhancing and optimizing source to pay processes
- Advance and promote the optimum utilization of the Ariba platform, provide training plans and knowledge development on the Digital Sourcing Ecosystem platform
- Manage the documentation related to the own functional area
Who you are
- You have practical solution management and proven implementation experience of the SAP Ariba platform or other similar solutions and deployment projects
- You have a Master’s degree in Technology or in an other relevant field
- You have in-depth understanding of sourcing & procurement processes and new technology opportunities, including data & ERP integrations
- You have experience of service delivery management, supplier collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- You are a proactive person with result-oriented way of working, ability to work cross organizational boundaries and involve people in development work
- You have very good communication, presentation and cooperation skills in global environment, you are fluent in English
- You have hands-on skills to drive improvements, Sourcing & Procurement knowledge is required
- You can travel frequently
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The location of the position is in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland or in Wroclaw, Poland.
For further information, please contact Mr. Jukka-Pekka Hämäläinen, Director, Sourcing Operations, tel. +358406530185.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest 31.12.2019.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.