Our customer NESTE is looking for a Solution Manager (Credit Management) to join their Marketing & Services Credit Control team in Espoo.
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead Neste’s Marketing & Services new ERP program’s designing and implementation. You will take the responsibility to ensure new harmonized Credit Control processes as part of Microsoft 365 deployment in all M&S units and countries. You will drive the change and ensure that the finance processes are supporting the high-volume business transformation. You will work closely with Neste’s Finance and Marketing & Services Credit Management organization globally. The contract is full-time and permanent. The role might require occasional travelling in Finland and abroad.
Your part in Neste’s journey
- Work closely with the software integration partner and M&S Credit Management organization as well as the ERP Program Teams to identify and design new end-to-end high-volume finance processes in the new integrated Microsoft 365 ERP.
- Your experience and viewpoints will create a new way of working while combining all the best from the existing Neste Marketing & Services processes.
- With the ultra-high volume within this unit, there should be efficient and clear ways of fulfilling the customer experience. Additionally, you will be taking part in providing Neste’s Marketing & Services top quality Risk management, Credit Control and customer account experience.
- You will have both b2b/b2c customer base with a major focus on Credit Card module operations
- You have a clear vision on how processes and workflows integrate with all necessary stakeholders within the organization.
- You will take the lead on projects and implement all related reporting and analytics to support risk mitigation and enhance corporate awareness
- You will plan all the necessary supplier-related (credit agency, collections etc.) integrations within the system
The best combination of experience, skills and background in this role
- Understanding and experience in Banking, Credit processes and possibly similar industry reseller unit projects are looked upon favorably.
- Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Dynamics / Commercial systems knowledge is preferable.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of business processes, tools and integrations that provide efficient operations and a great end-user experience.
- Great communication skills and ability to drive and achieve change in high-volume operations.
- Ability to have the vision of existing and new concepts as well as fulfilling them into production.
- Master’s degree or similar, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- While the project language is English, fluency in Finnish language is also favorable.
Why join Neste? Neste provides clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on the role and responsibilities. For more information, please visit neste.com
Interested? Please submit your application and CV along with your salary request by July 22nd, 2022. The applications are being reviewed already during the application period. In case you have any questions regarding the position or recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant natasha.madlala(at)staffpoint.fi Please note, that we do not accept applications via email due to GPRD regulations.
The recruitment process will include aptitude assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.