Metsä Group is renewing. As a continuation to Group level process harmonization we are renewing our ERP environment, and are now looking for an enthusiastic
SOLUTION DESIGNER, Finance
to join us and focus in developing Finance ICT solutions and services, especially in the area of business controlling.
Your role in the future Metsä
You will be working as a Solution Designer for Finance, focusing on building the controlling functionality to the Metsä systems as part of Finance process area solutions. You are the member of Group level development team, which is driving business’s specific requirements’ implementation while ensuring that Group level synergies, best practices and cost efficiency are taken into account.
What do you get to do?
You will be responsible for finance service solution development, capturing development needs as well as implementing and coordinating their execution with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
Your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- Business requirements management
- Designing, specifying, implementing and testing new finance functionalities, implementing changes to existing solutions and controlling the progress of development
- Defining and maintaining best practices for Finance development and maintenance, and standards for solution quality
- Providing knowledge transfer to support organizations in service transition, and act as 3rd tier application support
- Identify improvement opportunities within own area by understanding business processes and industry requirements, standards and best practices
- Contribution to Finance solution architecture
What do we expect from you?
- Deep hands-on development experience in SAP S/4 FICO or ECC FICO, preferably in controlling. For example Margin Analysis, COPA, Standard Costing and Actual Costing functionalities.
- Ability to document the solution and turn business requirements into implementable solution concepts and design
- Good combination of IT technical competencies and finance process knowledge
- Good understanding of ITIL framework, project and release way of working.
- Ability to lead development projects
- Vendor management skills in an international multivendor environment
- Fluent English and Finnish skills are expected
- Experience of S4 HANA is considered as an asset
What you need to succeed?
You are a service-minded team player with positive attitude and good communication and cooperation skills. The most important thing is your attitude. You care for your customer and are able to challenge current processes and solutions when pursuing continuous improvement. We appreciate good leadership skills and ability to influence people in a matrix organization. Also development, quality and results should be on your focus as well as proactive way of working.
What we offer you?
We offer a great opportunity to join our group of experts in Metsä Group ICT. Our work in the cutting edge of technology is very much valued in Metsä Group and this particular position, serving our business directly, is of high importance to all our internal stakeholders.
In Metsä Group ICT your work is valued and we take pride in giving our business the best service and solutions to fit Metsä Group’s needs. We are all in this together and work towards our common goals. With great team work and a good sense of humor we overcome all obstacles and deliver amazing results.
In this position, you get to develop our finance service solutions and play a key role in our renewal processes of ERP systems. Since we value learning, we challenge also your own expertise and support you in your learning path.
Position is located at Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo office.
Want to hear more? Call us!
Further information of open vacancy from Nina Exell: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 2016838, best available on Tue 24.11. 9:00-10.30 and Wed 2.12. 14:00-16:00
How does the process continue?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 10.12.2020.