Metsä Group Others
Metsä Group represents growing and sustainable future business! We focus our in-depth wood and fibre excellence on businesses where we lead the way. In 2015-2018 Metsä Group invested 2 billion euros, among which was the construction of a next generation bioproduct mill in Äänekoski. Currently Metsä Group is planning investments of 2 billion euros to a new bioproduct mill in Kemi, a new sawmill in Rauma and renewing the Husum pulp mill in Sweden.
Metsä Group ICT is a group level service function having about 170 employees. Group ICT is responsible for delivering and developing competitive ICT services to all business areas and group functions.
We are looking for a service-oriented ICT professional to join us in Group ICT, Solution Development function as a
for the development of Supply Chain Management (Order and Invoicing) solution.
Your role in the future Metsä
Solution Designer is responsible for Supply Chain Management service solution development, capturing development needs as well as implementing and coordinating their execution with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
Your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- Business requirements management.
- Designing, specifying, implementing and testing new Supply Chain Management functionalities, implementing changes to existing solutions and controlling the progress of development.
- Defining and maintaining best practices for Supply Chain Management development and maintenance, and standards for solution quality.
- Providing knowledge transfer to support organizations in service transition, and act as 3rd tier application support
- Identify improvement opportunities within own area by understanding business processes and industry requirements, standards and best practices.
- Contribution to Supply Chain Management solution architecture.
The position is located in Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo. Other locations negotiable.
What do we expect from you?
Ideal candidate is a service minded team player with positive attitude and good communication and cooperation skills. The most important thing is your attitude. You care for your customer and are able to challenge current processes and solutions when pursuing continuous improvement. We appreciate good leadership skills and ability to influence people in a matrix organization. Also development, quality and results should be on your focus as well as proactive way of working.
In addition we expect:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience on Supply Chain Management (Order and Invoicing-area) process area solutions
- Configuration experience in SAP ECC Sales and Distribution module. SAP certificates are seen as an asset.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Digital Solutions e.g. customer collaboration portals and e-commerce
- Knowledge of SAP Supply Chain process related modules and integrations.
- Ability to turn business requirements into implementable solution concepts and document them.
- Competence in IT system architecture and solution consulting.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework, project and release way of working.
- Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment.
- You have already touched upon new SAP technologies such as SAP Fiori and the SAP Cloud Platform and you’re eager to learn more
- Fluent English and Finnish written and spoken skills are expected.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in developing the future of the forest industry. If you believe in renewal and want to promote the increased use of fossil-free materials, you’re coming to the right place. With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
Want to hear more? Call us!
For further information of the position, please contact Development Manager Leena Aaltonen, tel. +358-50-5989211, best available on Wed 20.11 11:00 – 16:00 and Mon 25.11 9:00 – 13:00.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link “Apply”. Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV with you salary request. The search is open until 2.12.2019. Hear you soon!