We are looking for a
Abloy is transforming from traditional hardware supplier towards a modern service provider and a trusted advisor in software solutions. With us, you will have the chance to create new ways for combining physical and digital worlds in the field of security. Now, it is your chance to join our team and ensure that our access control solutions meet the requirements!
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance your career. You will be a part of a novel, cross-functional and agile team, where each position compliments others. You will work closely with the team, and responsibilities will be shared when possible, such as with system specification. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Shift left testing, review requirements, attend design sessions and provide test scenarios to develop code
- Proactively plan and build an effective testing strategy working closely with the developers
- Provide testing guidance to the team rather than just taking responsibility of the testing work
- Adopt behavior driven development
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in software testing
- Programming and test automation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Focus on customer experience, accompanied by internal customer-service attitude
- Bonus expertise: ISTQB certification or similar, cloud services, IoT devices
Fill in your application by 30th of April at: https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?a4af062c&lang=en-US
Contact Team Lead Arho Huttunen, p. +358205992119 for more information. The interesting field of access control is waiting for you!