Are you a collaborative person looking for a meaningful job where you get to work in the fields of IT and business? We have an interesting job opening as our client company is waiting for a new Solution Design Owner to join their team this autumn! We are looking for a soon-to-graduate or already graduated person who can understand the needs of business and translate them to the IT unit. If this sounds like you and you wish to join a well-known industry leader, please read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* Great chance to develop your expertise at a well-known global company
* Flexible working environment
* Supporting colleagues and international team members
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As a Solution Design Owner you will work as an essential bridge in between the business and IT and help finding solutions for the problems. Your main responsibility will be to capture and manage the business requirements, formulate these into functional specifications and communicate them to the IT unit. You get to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and are supported by your colleagues.
You can work in this full-time position either at the office in Hyvinkää or fully remotely anywhere in Finland.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some programming experience and knowledge
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work in business-IT interface
* Full professional proficiency in English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
Experience in product configuration and/or PDM (Product Data Management) are a great asset.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and capable for independent working
* Willing to take responsibility over your own tasks
* Motivated to keep developing your skills and knowledge
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until the end of December 2021, there might be a possibility for an extension
* Location: Hyvinkää/remote work within Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.