SOLUTION DESIGN OWNER, Espoo
We are now looking for a
Solution Design Owner
to join our client's team. The Solution Design Owner will actively contribute to design solutions supporting the sales and demand capture processes during customer journey as part of engagements with customers. As a Solution Design Owner you will work closely with business process owners and other stakeholder to capture and manage the business requirements and formulate these into information system concepts and functional specifications. The solution is an easy to use tablet based sales tool, which provides pricing for our client's new service, creates the tender, and also supports SAP ordering and service contract creation.
You will work in close co-operation with technical team(s) and solution providers in order to create alternative solutions ensuring technical fit for purpose.
The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo. The position is temporary until the end of September 2019, with a high chance for an extension.
- Understanding, analyzing and supporting the prioritization of business requirements.
- Taking initiative to create functional solution designs, i.e. specifying sales and ordering processes into form of intuitive functional solution design.
- Compiling, reviewing and maintaining required solution documentation and related documents.
- Formulate business and process requirements into functional specifications
- Influencing the functional design of all related and interconnected solutions within other functional areas to ensure solid cross-functional design, e.g. with CRM and CPQ platforms.
- Supporting and facilitating the key user community.
- Strong experience in working with virtual and remote teams, especially with IT experts
Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional design, e.g. in a role as requirements manager, business analyst, solution or product designer
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT / Business Administration / Engineering
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Two years or more experience in working in an international environment with ability to perform in virtual organizations
- Very good collaboration and communication skills in English, ability to work independently, and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
- Experience in working in business-IT interface
- Basic business process modeling skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Basic project management skills
- Service focused approach and attitude
- Knowledge of tendering and ordering tools, CRM and SAP is advantage
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. In this position you will be a part of an organization of process development and IT experts responsible for developing our client's processes and managing cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531