Schneider Electric Finland Oy
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Solution Architect for Electrical Distribution to convert identified customer needs into the most effective technical and commercial solutions. In this position you will support the deployment of Healthcare and Datacenter strategies and provide feedback from the market.
What you will do:
- Identify and understand complete Customer needs in Electrical Distribution together with Schneider Electric Sales organization.
- Establish close relationship with Customers’ technical team. Convert customer needs in high value creation solutions and architectures with the support of Segment support teams.
- Promote Schneider Electric’s solutions and Customer Value Propositions to customers, consultants and other key stakeholders.
- Lead all offer and reference architectures qualifications activities towards End-Users, Consultants, Specifiers, Regulators and direct customers.
- Work in close co-operation with sales, by proposing competitive solutions and clarifications to reach sales targets.
- Support awarded projects’ hand-over to project execution to secure high customer satisfaction
- Work together with Account Managers and Field Sales sharing your technical expertise.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Technology degree.
- Ability to understand and apply industry / market knowledge in client communication and dialog. Experience in critical electrical distribution applications is a plus.
- Proven skills in LV & MV electrical distribution and architectures, experience in electrical automation is a plus.
- Acting as a link between technology and commercial customer value.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels in an international setting.
- Sales experience is an advantage.
- Fluent Finnish and English.
You enjoy customer interaction and deal effectively with changing situations. You enjoy finding solutions to different customer challenges. You are a team player with the ability to collaborate effectively in an international matrix organization. If you are motivated by interesting challenges, achieving you goals and ready to go for that extra mile, you are the person we are looking for.
We offer you a possibility work with the world leading electrical distribution solutions and to learn and grow along your job and responsibilities. An interesting and challenging position in the global leading energy management and automation company with good benefits and career prospects.
Are you interested? Please send your application latest by February 28, 2021. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
For more information, please contact Power Systems Sales Director Mikko Keto 050 572 5799 on Tuesday, Feb 16 at 12:00-14:00 or Friday, Feb 19 at 14:00-15:00.