Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
My name is Ville Laakkonen and I am leading Service Management in the Service Execution organization. Our team members are capable managers and experts who navigate between people, business, and technology. We are looking for Solution Architect to join our architectural development, build new ways of co-operation and culture, and to guide our development efforts with architectural input. You would be working in Helsinki or optionally other Inmics-Nebula office locations.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
As Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining our IT and technology architecture and creating future targets. You will participate in developing related processes and procedures and create architectural solutions for the development projects. Participation in project planning and gathering of business needs is part of your work, as well as close cooperation with stakeholders in a matrix organization.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are able to dream big and turn your vision into reality in manageable and deliverable parts. For you working in a dynamic and expanding environment is an opportunity to create and challenge yourself as a professional. You will be a great fit when you respect our company heritage and rich culture while guiding our people towards our vision of the future.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Strong track record in delivering results in line with predefined targets
- Understanding of business IT needs and solutions and the ability to incorporate needs in planning
- Ability to create solution level architectural plans for complex IT systems
- Knowledge about budgeting and cost management in IT development projects
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Skills to communicate the architectural plans to the target audience
- The information security mindset in architectural planning
We Value Experience in The Following Topics
- Several years of experience in IT architecture roles
- Hands-on experience in IT systems development
- Participation in the architectural development process
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in integration implementations
- Information modeling using UML and Archimate
- Experience in ServiceNow and other ITSM/ERP implementations
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and newly formed team of like-minded managers and experts. We are a modern work community where you can develop your skills and our company IT and technological development. You will have a great opportunity to contribute into our rapidly evolving ways of working, influence our policies, and improve our IT capabilities, products, and services. For you to shine in the position we offer you a support network, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits such as ePassi sport/culture and lunch.
If this feels like your next big career move, please apply right away by clicking “APPLY”. For more information, please feel free to drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please attach your CV and personal letter with a salary request. Please note, applications are only processed via our recruiting system. The last day to apply is November 29, 2020.
WELCOME TO TELIA – HOME TO YOUR NEXT BIG OPPORTUNITY!
We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With almost 600 experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in ten locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that helps you succeed.