Metsä Group Others
Group ICT Application Services Unit is looking for an enthusiastic
SOLUTION ARCHITECT, INTELLIGENT PROCESS AUTOMATION (IPA)
to join us and focus in robotic process automation (RPA) and other intelligent process automation (IPA) tools from technical point of view.
What do you get to do?
As a Solution Architect of Intelligent Process Automation your main responsibility are the different IPA tools -at the beginning especially RPA. You participate actively in Metsä Group's RPA and IPA architecture design, create development and monitoring practices and co-operate with the vendor about technical issues. You also get to investigate and learn new automation methods for example chatbots, ai, machine learning, low code and workflow tools to find best solutions for Metsä to turn our processes to be digital, efficient and automated. If needed you are also ready to do technical execution of automation with rpa and other tools.
Solution Architect of Intelligent Process Automation is a new role in Metsä IPA Team and you have a great opportunity to influence your role and responsibilities.
The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
What do we expect from you?
Ideal candidate is a service minded team player with positive attitude, communication and cooperation skills. The most important thing is your attitude. You care for your customer and are able to challenge current processes and solutions when pursuing continuous improvement with new technologies and tools.
In addition we expect:
- Good knowledge of RPA technologies (UiPath or Blue Prism)
- Knowledge and interest to learn more about intelligent automation tools (chatbots, low code, ai, machine learning) and/or integration technologies
- Experience on coding (Python, C# or other programming language) is considered an asset
- Ability to work as RPA lead senior developer, create and sustain best rpa development practices and support rpa (junior) developers
- Excellent problem solving skills and open minded for new technologies and tools
- Strong execution power and interest to pro-actively develop services together with surrounding ICT team and vendors
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills.
What do we offer?
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and continuously developing organization and enthusiastic and motivated colleagues. Your own desire and interest open doors to career development within the company. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
What to hear more? Call us!
For further information of the position, please contact Riikka Evolahti, tel. +358 40 149 7617, best available on Tuesday 9.2. at 9-11 and Wednesday 19.2. at 13-15.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link “Apply”. Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV with you salary request. The search is open until 23.2.2020. Hear you soon!