Are you a communicative team player with a solution-oriented mindset looking for an opportunity to grow as a professional? We are now looking for a Solution Architect to our client Stora Enso. In this role you will get to be a part of Stora Enso's journey towards becoming a data driven, highly customer centric and agile organisation and support the business in making good decisions with their new IT & Digitalisation solutions and services. If you have knowledge of cloud platforms
and technologies as well as integration patterns, you might be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Solution Architect you will be part of the design work of different sized Packaging Solutions projects and ongoing initiatives and translate high-level business requirements into solution design. You will work in Packaging Solutions Division's digitization team and report to the digitization team lead. As your skills develop, you will take responsibility of your own projects. In order to succeed in this role you have the ability to create architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs. You are also self-driven and can communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams.
You are offered
* Encouraging work environment
* Support from the team of six digitization specialists
* Great opportunity to grow as a professional
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered to extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Assisting and supporting business project managers
* Ensuring that initiatives and proposed solutions are aligned with Stora Enso's reference architectures, as well as ensuring that new solutions fit together with existing structures
* Working closely with project management in governing and shaping the deliveries of the projects
* Collaborating with Stora Enso Group IT and vendors to ensure that all solutions are complete and meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g Computer Science / Information Systems)
* Experience of project work
* Willingness to take a lead in working groups and facilitate meetings
* Some knowledge and experience of cloud platforms, cloud technologies, enterprise integration patterns as well as agile and traditional/waterfall deliveries
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English - other languages are seen as advantage
* Excellent communication skills
Understanding and experience of the manufacturing industry and their IT solutions is seen as advantage.
As a person you are:
* Analytical and have good problem-solving skills
* A collaborative team player
* Solution-oriented and self-driven
* Start: September 2021
* Work extent: 6 months, during which it is possible to discuss about extension or recruitment
* Location: Helsinki, other locations can be considered
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Stora Enso that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper. We employ some 25 000 people in more than 30 countries and our shares are listed on the Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Stockholm (STE A, STE R) stock exchanges.
Packaging Solutions division develops and sells world class fiber-based packaging products and services. We constantly innovate and find new ways to replace fossil-based packaging with renewable, eco-friendly alternatives. Our high-end packaging solutions are used by leading customers and brands across multiple industries.