Solution architect, Service Business
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec is looking for a Solution Architect, Service Business, whose responsibility will be to actively develop solution architecture in service business area and to participate in IT development projects and new digital business projects in design, implementation and testing. The location could be Helsinki, Kaarina or Tampere.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Service Business Enterprise Architect in development of overall architecture
- Ensure alignment with architectural targets in projects
- Ensure solution development according to agreed roadmaps and business priorities as well quality and on-time-delivery of deliverables
- Actively collaborate with other solution architects and other key stakeholders in corporate, Hiab, Kalmar and MacGregor
- Continuously seek opportunities to develop the solution landscape to support business in its strategic targets
- Participate in developing the Solution Architecture competence, processes and way of working in Cargotec
- Responsible for analysing and managing dependencies and integrations to other solutions.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for a talent with a can-do attitude with a positive and collaborative approach to working with colleagues, who is also willing to travel.
Ideally you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in suitable academic area
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of project and solution development work in service area
- Experience from working with Service Business operations
- Deep SAP knowledge in logistics area (CS and SD/ MM), Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- Experience from agile development process is an advantage
- Ability to transfer business requirements into systems solutions
- Ability to design solutions based on enterprise level architectural guidelines
- Ability to combine 'big picture' thinking with detailed analysis
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Maarit Johansson, Director, Solution Development +358 40 547 0362: April 16th 14 - 15 EET or April 19th 14 -15 EET.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application, CV and salary request by April 29th 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125150
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Kaarina, Tampere