Solution Architect, SAP Project Systems
Possible locations: Finland, Sweden, Germany
Caverion Group IT is looking for an experienced Project Solution Architect to join the development team. We are currently in an exciting time of change both with ongoing business application implementation with project process and group IT change journey going from sequential development towards an incremental delivery, in order to meet market demands faster.
You would be joining a global Group IT team, and supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries.
A Caverion Solution Architect acts as a customer facing global expert for PS (Project Systems) and related SAP modules including master data and analytics.
- Support daily operations and development of SAP PS and related systems
- Responsible Project Process Development delivery and cost follow up
- Gather, define and translate business requirements
- Participate project applications implementations
- Manage and coordinate external development consultants
- Manage master data and data quality
- Maintain and manage PS Blueprint template
- Work closely with business, IT and external partners to support in Business Intelligence, reporting and analytics needs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading SAP PS Implementation workstreams
- 5-8 years of hands-on SAP experience in functional and technical areas
- Knowledge of SAP's PS Best Practice
- Experience with reporting, self-service analytics and planning tools
- Integrational knowledge with FICO, SD and PP
- Understand the project processes and reporting requirements
- Experience in managing staff and customers across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures and must be willing to travel internationally
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization
- Knowledge of leading small development teams
- Fluent English language skills, other languages (Swedish, Finnish, German) are an advantage
- Development and solution-oriented team player with analytical skills
- Preferably worked in an DevOps and agile environment.
Get interested in this position? For further information about the position, please do take contact to Senior IT Manager DevOps Daniel Hasslund on week 27 (from July 1st to July 5th), by phone +46761166627 or by email email@example.com and on week 31 and 32. (Please do not send your application via email). #LI-TN1
In case you find yourself in the description above, please do send your application letter, CV and indication of the level of expected salary no later than august 12th, by clicking the Apply link below.