Cargotec corporate IM functions, Business Technology Development is looking for a new colleague to join their Solution Architecture team. In this role, you will be working with production capabilities and be responsible for the development execution according to commonly defined principles. We expect you to have some experience in ERP production processes and willing to coordinate and develop different processes. This role can be tailored according to your knowledge and experience. If you want to make an impact in global organisation, read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will be independent but also team intensive as you are communicating with service providers as well as business stakeholders to get common understanding about requirements and a solution to be provided. As a part of the role you are also responsible for future solution roadmap and to develop the solution landscape to support business in its strategic targets. You will succeed in this role with a combination of solid ERP process understanding and interest in corresponding technologies. Coordinating and supporting other stakeholders is also a big part of your job description.
You are offered
* International and dynamic working environment
* Competent & nice colleagues
* Environmentally sustainable and innovative products
* Active role as a digitalization trailblazer
* Possibility to grow as a multiskilled IM professional
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Participating in Cargotec factory platform upgrade project
* Drive the strategic solution architecture in production planning area and support factory processes and project members
* Coordinate and ensure solution development according to agreed roadmap, architectural guidelines and business priorities as well as quality and on-time-delivery of deliverables
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Practical knowledge of ERP production processes (SAP)
* Functional understanding of production planning and manufacturing business processes
* Experience on core business processes, such as Sales, Procurement, Warehousing, Inter-company or CRM
* Suitable academical background
* Fluent English
You are also:
* Detail-oriented and coordinated
* Excellent communicator
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months, with the possibility to continue after that
* Location: Helsinki, Tampere or Kaarina, work is possible to do mostly remotely after start
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Cargotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about: Cargotec