Solution Architect, MDM services
We are looking for
Solution Architect, MDM services
to work in our Data Solution services team.
Our team supports YIT’s eleven operating countries including Finland, Scandinavia, the Baltic countries, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Russia. You will be responsible for Master Data Management (MDM) solution architecture matching to YIT’s future needs. The target is to lead current technical architecture to support YIT long term data asset building. This requires new thinking and solutions that match to YIT’s digitalization strategy.
This is an excellent job opportunity for an individual who is searching for a career step in an international environment. The new YIT was born when over 100-year-old YIT Corporation and Lemminkäinen Corporation merged on February 1, 2018. After this merge YIT is establishing common master data governance model during 2019. This is a great opportunity to get involved in from the beginning to build YIT's common master data model. The position will be located in the YIT HQ Office in Helsinki.
In a Solution Architect role, you will be responsible for providing system related development, maintenance and 2nd line support services in MDM functional areas. You will coordinate operational level development needs with internal stakeholders and external partners both individually and as part of a team. Work includes close co-operation with IT and Enterprise architects, business personnel and leadership of vendor developers. Understanding the YIT’s business functions and MDM services’ role supporting them is the key for your success in the Solution Architect’s role.
You will be serving as a technical expert in all phases of MDM development, from solution and service design to delivery and 2nd line support. You will be the link between MDM Services, YIT’s business personnel and subcontractors to provide MDM solutions supporting YIT’s core business solutions.
- BSc or MSc degree of ICT or similar
- At least 2 years of hands-on technical experience in MDM solutions
- Strong experience in SQL
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of MDM architectural principles and knowledge of Data/Information management concepts and solutions in information modeling and data governance
- Experience of Agile development work and tasks which includes requirement analysis, requirement documentation and hand-over to agile team for implementation in sprints, development follow-up including testing, approval and release to production
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS) or similar development tool
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to communicate clearly to business and management personnel
- Ability to communicate complex solutions in a clear and precise manner
You are an excellent communicator in Finnish and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Russian and Swedish is an asset. Equally understanding the cultural specifics of the mentioned countries including Central Eastern Europe is an asset. You are inspired of doing team work in an agile and international environment.
In Data & Analytics service area there are nearly 30 internal and external professionals who are implementing YIT new data platform called Datahub which consist of analytic tools and analytic and data platform services, MS Azure EDW, master data management (MDM), integration platforms and IoT & Robotics related data development. YIT will support you in your development and give you opportunities to participate in trainings, seminars and certifications.
If you got interested, please apply by 16.10.2019 using the link below. Please include your CV, a short motivation letter and a link to your portfolio along with your salary request.
For further inquiries, please contact Recruitment Consultant Saila Karonen from Barona IT, tel: +358 50 321 0343 (office hours) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.