We are looking for
SOLUTION ARCHITECT, MDM SERVICES
In a Solution Architect role, you will be responsible for providing system related development, maintenance and 2nd line support services in MDM functional areas. You will coordinate operational level development needs with internal stakeholders and external partners both individually and as part of a team. Work includes close co-operation with IT, business and vendors. Understanding the YIT’s business and MDM services’ role supporting them is the key for your success in the Solution Architect’s role.
You will be serving as a technical expert in all phases of MDM development, from solution and service design to delivery and 2nd line support. You will be the link between MDM Services, YIT’s business personnel and subcontractors to provide MDM solutions supporting YIT’s core business solutions.
To perform this role successfully, we expect you to have
- BSc or MSc degree of ICT or similar
- at least 2 years of hands-on technical experience in various MDM technologies (MDS, MDM user interfaces)
- strong understanding of MDM architecture and MDM patterns
- good understanding of Microsoft technologies and software development methodologies
- knowledge of data/information management concepts and solutions in information modeling and data governance
- experience of Agile development work and tasks, including e.g. requirement analysis, documentation and hand-over to agile team for implementation in sprints, development follow-up, testing, approval and release to production
- experience of MS DevOps (VSTS) or similar development tool
The person we are looking for
- has ability to clearly communicate to business and management personnel
- has ability to communicate complex solutions in a clear and precise manner
- is an excellent communicator in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Russian and Swedish is an asset.
- Equally understanding the cultural specifics of the mentioned countries including Central Eastern Europe is an asset.
For more information, please contact Service Area Manager Marjo Viinikka, p. 040 733 4262.
Please submit your application at the latest on 18th of January.