Solution Architect, HR Services
We are looking for a
SOLUTION ARCHITECT, HR SERVICES
“Courage takes us further.”
Are you a HR solutions expert who enjoys a goal-oriented way of working in a supportive team? Join YIT as our new Solution Architect! We will give you the best tools for success, and by collaborating closely, we will strive for better business.
As a Solution Architect you work in a small and dynamic HR Solutions team, closely with HR. You participate in interesting development projects as an HR solutions expert and in architect role. Your task is to ensure that all development in the area of HR solutions is planned and realised in the best possible way and according to YIT architecture principles and that things are appropriately documented. You have a full support from your team and YIT Enterprise Architecture Community.
The key responsibilities include:
- Taking part into developing a roadmap towards organisation's targeted business outcomes
- Translating requirements into a documented solution architecture design
- Together with the team, acting as an internal consultant on a range of technologies and vendor offerings
- Leading evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of solutions architecture
- Analyzing the business-IT environment to recommend improvements
- Defining standards and patterns to align solutions with enterprise architecture
- Supporting service area manager in end-of-life decisions to maintain, refresh or retire solutions
- Working closely with the stakeholders to ensure the execution of plans
- Documenting Solution Architecture with QPR Enterprise Architect and other defined tools
- Consulting with infrastructure experts to fit solutions into YIT technical infrastructure
- Solution review role in possible RFI/RFP processes and solution evaluations
- Responsibility in understanding how applications in focus area relate to technical infrastructure, information/data and business processes
Are you the professional we are looking for?
You will thrive in this role when you have a proactive way of working and knowledge and experience of HR solutions. You have good written and verbal communication skills with experience delivering presentations. You are able to articulate ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences. In this role you will use English as a working language so fluent written and spoken skills are needed, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage.
You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience. You have also experience in IT systems architectures with background of technology, database, integration and application architecture. You have cloud-based application experience (xAAS), good understanding of agile principles and development methodologies and capability to support development teams.
Our success is built by committed and motivated employees – this is why we invest in caring for their well-being every day. You can be sure to have the support of a big company and a close and dedicated team to get you through all challenges. We will give you the best tools for success. We build a better work community together.
If you want to hear more about this position and your future team, call Sari Mattila (Service Area Manager, HR Solutions), tel. 050 390 0921 (Mon 16th between 15-16 or Tue 17th between 12-13).
Please leave your application at the latest on 25th of November 2020 using the link below.