Solution Architect, Finance and Control
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Solution Architect, Finance and Control
In Wärtsilä Global Information Management (IM) we are integrating Processes, Systems and Information to support our businesses in developing the operations to achieve better results.
Are you a development minded person with professional ambitions and social skills needed to transform businesses to the digital era? We are offering you an opportunity to shape the future of our digital environment as we are looking for an SAP Solution Architect in Finance & Controlling and Treasury. This is a position for an expert in SAP FI/CO and the related business processes as well as the FI/CO and SAP Logistics integrations.
This position connects different critical IT systems supporting financial supply chain execution, connecting our customers, our partners and vendors, and our internal functions. Wärtsilä offers a lot of challenges and growth potential for people passionate about supporting business with world-class IT solutions.
As a Solution Architect your main responsibility area is to be the town planner for the solutions required in assigned projects and you will also contribute to the future S/4HANA blueprint for Wärtsilä.
You will be part of the Global ERP Center of Excellence Architecture and Platforms team.
Together with your colleagues you will jointly ensure that present and future architecture is correctly incorporated.
Your tasks include among other:
- Participate in the definition of our FI and CO related roadmaps to establish future state vision for the financial supply chain management in Wärtsilä, you shape the existing landscape to match emerging technologies and the S/4HANA capabilities
- Participate in and lead creation of strategic and operational roadmaps
- Create architecture documentation for business projects and maintenance of the same
- Perform analysis of the existing architectural landscape and give input to, as well as drive yourself, the application rationalisation in context and addition to the move from ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA
- Perform cross-functional analysis to optimise the process flow between the modules in the end to end financial supply chain process
- Provide decision makers in the business lines and support functions with solution recommendations
- Design architecture and blueprints utilizing both the existing architecture landscape and exploring new technologies to optimise the process
- Drive the performance of external vendors towards improved results, autonomy and higher degree of automation
- Education: M.Sc. / B.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or Accounting with experience in system development
- Very good team working skills in a global environment
- Proactive, development-minded and goal-focused attitude to work
- Good leadership and management skills, ability to handle stress
- Fluent written and spoken English, ability to communicate complex to non-IT stakeholders
- Very good documentation, visualization and presentation skills
- Functional and technical experience of SAP FI and CO modules and the integration to logistic
- Experience in financial reporting and business controlling
- Knowledge in SAP integrations, both internal and external integrations e.g. Idocs and Odata protocols and Webservices
- End-to-end cycle SAP ERP implementation experience, from project preparation through go-live
- Experience in SAP related activities in Mergers, Acquisitions and Carve-outs
- Experience in integrating PaaS and SaaS solutions services to an on-premise SAP deployment
- Good knowledge about the SAP HANA ecosystem (HANA DB, S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform) and the associated architecture and roadmap
- Minimum. 7 years of relevant experience based on the qualifications is required
Possible locations for this position are our IM locations in Finland (Helsinki/Vaasa/Turku)
Phone: +358 50 571 8840
Phone: +358 40 7383929
Please submit your application including your salary request at www.wartsila.com/careers latest by 30.6.2019.