Software Test Engineer, IF, Turku & Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 19.11.2020
We are now looking for a passionate and ambitious Software Test Engineer to our client IF! In this role you will work as a part of a multitalented mobile development team and your responsibilities include ensuring the functional quality and user experience of mobile applications. If you have already gathered a bit of experience from software testing and you are curious to develop your skills even further, you might be the candidate we are looking for. Read more about the position and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A relaxed but ambitious working environment with awesome colleagues
* An opportunity to work with modern tools with international colleagues in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Latvia
* An environment where personal development is encouraged
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
JOB DUTIESAs a Software Test Engineer, you will work in the Customer and Partner Solutions organization that is a development hub for digital initiatives and solutions within IF. Your main tasks include ensuring the functional quality and user experience of mobile applications.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least 1 year of experience from software testing, preferably knowledge of automation testing. Experience in mobile testing both in iOS and Android platforms are considered as a big plus.
* Skills in C#, Python or similar
* Fluent English, knowledge of some Nordic language is an advantage.
As a person you have:
* High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
* Curious attitude and will to develop your skills
* Strong cooperation skills and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months with a possibility to get recruited to the client company
* Location: Preferably Turku, Espoo possible, possibility to work partly remotely
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from IF that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONIF insures all that is valuable in life: people, animals, homes, cars and more. They also help companies to ensure that it is business as usual even if they suffer a claim. Thanks to Ifs 7 000 skilled employees, all 3.6 million customers in the Nordic and Baltic countries have the right coverage and can feel confident that they will get the help they need - if something should happen.
The Financial Industry is becoming more digitalized and technology is at the core of the development. This means that IT is in focus when developing new customer-oriented services and making our customers happy.
If IT is a forward-thinking organization with more than 600 IT professionals in the Nordics and Baltics, and more than 140 of us work in the Turku office. We in IT develop and maintain high quality solutions for our customers, ensure that our business is working with the best tools.