We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Automation Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be participating in developing the automated test framework within a global, cross-functional, multitalented software development team. In this position, you will work to actively improve the coverage of our quality verification infrastructure and seek new and innovative ways to develop it.
• Developing the automated test framework
• Actively improving quality verification infrastructure
• Seeking new ways to develop the infrastructure
• Manual and automated testing
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in engineering or equivalent
• A few years’ experience of developing software test automation systems
• Experience of Visual Studio, C#, Python and Windows drivers, as well as NI devices and their driver development
• An understanding of embedded software product development, especially testing, tools and methods
• An understanding of and skills in agile & lean R&D development
• An innovative, open-minded and stress-tolerant personality with a problem-solving approach to work
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Experience of testing embedded software
• Knowledge of Drive products or other industrial products
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Experience of configuring Jenkins automation servers
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66666014 by October 14, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Anne Kostiainen, tel: +358 50 332 4489.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com