PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Turku, Finland / Diagnostics Software Services
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Software Services team delivers Diagnostics software systems to screening laboratories around the globe. The continuous partnership with the laboratories aims to enable reliable results processing from start to finish to ensure the better outcomes for mothers and babies.
- Be responsible for configuration, testing, documentation and installation of informatics systems
- Offer highest level of technical and end user support
- Provide product trainings
- Act as a technical contact point for customers, R&D, sales and many other stakeholders
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Sciences (or similar)
- 2-3 years of experience in developing, installing, configuring, troubleshooting and/or supporting software applications for external customers
- Skills in SQL and C# or similar
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Fluent written and spoken English, other language skills are considered as an advantage
- Willingness to travel globally up to 30 days a year
- Work experience in regulated environments like in health care or life sciences
- Knowledge/understanding of Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
What we offer:
- A chance to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives
- Wide range of benefits
- Extensive development opportunities
- Positive and inspiring workplace with great co-workers
- Truly international working environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply as soon as possible. Join us today!