SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER / OHJELMISTOTESTAAJA
Join the Mirasys team to ensure the high quality of our intelligent video management solutions!
Mirasys solutions can provide everything from security and protection systems to operational efficiency in one package. Our software is used 24/7 in wide variety of environments. Therefore, our video management solutions must be of the highest quality. Continuous quality assurance is an essential part of our product development process. Our video management solutions run primarily on Windows environment and on C#/.Net technologies. Our solutions are strongly intensive on network technology and video management. AI technologies are used increasingly to analyze the video stream.
We are looking for a software quality assurance professional to join our team. The candidate that will succeed in this position will be able to create all the testing and automation frameworks as required for the projects. Thus, you may need to work on multiple projects at the same time, also working to improve the company's best practices from a testing standpoint.
- Design and implement test cases
- Timely execution of test cases
- Evaluate testing process, make recommendations as necessary
- Identify and record bugs
- Document test results for the software development team, and recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 1+ years of relevant testing experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++, C#, XML and OOP
- Experience in microservices architecture, cloud services and virtual environments
- Team player, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and proactive approach
Continuous learning and sharing information will be essential in your daily work. Our skilled team of professionals can support you whenever needed. You will work full-time in our Research & Development team in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
We offer you interesting responsibilities and the opportunity to develop your professional competence. You will have a chance to create high quality intelligent security solutions and to work in an international business environment.
For additional information, please contact Michael Schuh, tel. +358 45 1200 910, email@example.com
Seize the opportunity! Please send your application and CV in English with salary expectation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, on August 16th 2020 at the latest.